Saturday, August 9, 2008

It's been a while

I case anyone ever checks my blog anymore I thought I would post an update. I stopped updating my blog sometime ago for various reason and I apologize to anyone who may have wondered what was going on. I'm back in the states now at my new job. I've been home for a month and feel completely adjusted to being back. Iraq seems a bit like a dream now. I'm so happy to be back with my family. I missed my wife and kids so much and it's such a joy to be able to see them everyday. I certainly don't take seeing them for granted anymore.

Thanks to those of you who followed along over the last 10 months or so. I appreciated the support and positive comments very much.


Andy

1 comment:

BBP said...

I'm glad to see things worked out for you.
I'm also glad you posted again.
Welcome home!