Sunday, March 2, 2008

Going on leave

I'm amazed (and happy) at how fast time has gone. I can't believe it's been a month since my last post. I apologize for not writing more, but it's sort of hard to come up with new things to write about when everyday is like a duplicate of the last. On a very positive note, I leave this week to head home on my mid-tour leave. I get to spend two weeks with my wonderful family. I'm very excited and a little nervous to see how much my kids have grown, and I can't wait to see my beautiful wife. I'll also be able to spend time with my parents. It should be a great break from here and a much needed chance to spend time with my family. I'll update my blog when I get back from leave.

Andy

1 comment:

Tmurt said...

Andy--have a great leave. You deserve it! Terry